Wednesday, June 24, 2020

Single page team July - December 2020!

Please welcome our SINGLE page team!

I’m Laura Rumble, an M.E. suffering crafty scrapping Auntie in my early thirties from the UK.  Besides creating and spending time with my nephew I enjoy nature and food, and they often become my scrapping topics.  I’d describe my style as lots of white with pops of bright colours and I usually have sequins and/or ribbon on my layouts!

Hello, everyone. My name is Cathy. And I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband, an 20 years old daughter. For my profession, I am a teacher in junior high school.  I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like sewing, baking, and garden design.  I start with making cards for my daughter’s birthday,  After my crafty friends took me into scrapbooking 6 years ago, I just completely addicted to it.
So I always want to spend more time for making a layout.  It’s so much fun to choose the papers, colors, inks, embellishments and other mediums. Hope you join us at Stick It Down.
My Blog   Instagram  Facebook  Pinterest


 MelissaKay
Hello!  My name is MelissaKay Pearson.  I have been in the scrapbook industry for nearly 2 decades.  I have four beautiful and energetic children who provide me with enough material to fill all of my scrapbooks, planners, and mini albums.   I do a bit of everything from scrapbooking to card marking to mixed media and even graphic design.  I have a wonderfully supportive husband who gave me the entire second living room for all of my paper, glitter and washi tape so I hope you’ll come on by and we can create together!


Hi, I’m Antonia, I live in the UK with my family. I’m currently a full-time university student, so life is busy. I started scrapbooking about ten years ago, wanting to capture and record the special moments in my children’s lives, as they grow up. It has since become a passion and a form of therapy – it keeps me sane when life gets a bit crazy! I’ve been on the Stick It Down design team for over a year now – I’m so proud of being part of such a fantastic team!

I am honoured to be joining the SID Single Page Team. My name is Lisa, I am a mum to 4 children and life is very busy. I live in Essex with my husband who is long and suffering to my Scrapbooking addiction. I am a member of the GoGo Getaway Design Team having been on the team for  nearly 9 years. I am fortunate to design monthly whilst also teach at their Getaway's.


My name is Alex and I’m from Melbourne.  I also go by PinkCraftyMama!  I live with my hubby of almost 20 years, am cautiously navigating the field of raising a teenage boy, and wrangling two crazy cats.

I love creating all-the-things!  Scrapbooking is my passion since the storytelling and consequently memory keeping aspect is very close to my heart..  I also love card making and teach the odd class locally.  Besides papercrafting, I enjoy quilting, baking and all things Jane Austen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.