Thursday, June 25, 2020

SID card team July - December 2020!

 Please welcome our CARD team!

My name is Alison and I live in Bend, Oregon, right in the center of Oregon. I am married and have one thirteen year old daughter along with a dog named Wrinkles. I started traditional scrapbooking over ten year ago which branched out into card making, mini albums, and other paper crafts. I work part time as Speech Language Pathologist helping children birth to five years of age. On my days off I keep busy crafting, volunteering at my daughter’s school, gardening, reading, and enjoying the outdoors.


Hi!  I’m Sharon Bessinger.  I am so excited to be joining Stick it Down and their talented Design Team!  I’m married to Shaun going on 23 years and we have a 3 wonderful kids.   We also have 2 rescue dogs, Pippin and Shandy, 7 chickens, and a bunny… I’ve always been an artsy person, I am a silversmith as well.  From the time I was little, I loved to color and create fun projects.  A couple of years after our oldest son was born (20 years ago), I was introduced to scrapbooking. I fell in love with it.  I love creating in my craft room with paper and a cup of coffee, listening to my echo podcasts or music.


I am a Michigan girl who has a crafty obsession. Thanks to my parents, I was encouraged to be creative at a very young age. My style is "vintage chic." I love to mix things up so I love to add modern touches to vintage but modern prints. I create cards, layouts, altered items, etc. When you can't find me in my studio I am most likely to be found in the kitchen cooking up a storm for my parents and brother. 
Monica

My name is Monica and I live in IL with my husband and 3 boys. To pay the bills and support my hobby I work at a bank as a part time teller. I like to say "What's better than bankers hours? Part time bankers hours." I love to be able to play in my craft room and create when I get a chance. I began making cards in 2010, after a little hiatus and enjoyed the smaller project size (which slowly helped me get back into scrapping). I love working with sketches and so I'm super excited to be a part of the Stick It Down card team!



Hello I am Maya from Taiwan, a beautiful subtropical country in Asia. It's my honor to be part of DT and share my cards with you here. I love everything about art and enjoy painting and crafting since I was a little kid. My scrapbooking journey started in 2013 when I visited the United States and my mom-in-law showed me her scrapbook pages. Since then scrapbooking has become a part of my life. My inspirations come from my daily life, experiences of travels, beautiful natural elements, and encouraging/motivating words. I love telling stories through my projects. Also I am a big fan of mixed media in combining different materials. More so a cocktail of imagery and joyfulness. Hope you enjoy our projects and they get you inspired here at Stick It Down. You may also check out my BlogInstagram, and  for more of my work.


A little about me, my name is LeeAnn McKinney,  I live in Lakeland, FL with a wonderful husband that supports my fun. He is always there to encourage me and always wants to see my work as soon as it is finished, I do believe he is my biggest fan. I have a wonderful family of daughters, sons-in-law, and grandchildren who are the inspiration for many of my layouts and card projects. My pups, Chase and Harley, are always with me in my craft room trying to see what they can get into that falls off the table that they can play with before I can grab it.

While I am a clean and simple type papercrafter, I am exploring more of the options out there. I love designing and bringing inspiration to the teams followers, so they too can see what is possible. And last but not least I am a crafty collector. Eventually I might use it all, but in the mean time, it comes in the Abyss (my craftroom) and stays until it is found again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.