Friday, June 12, 2020

June guest designer... Shala!

I'm a mom of two, Garrett a sophomore at Oklahoma State, and Emma, a sophomore in high school. I've been married to my husband for 23 years and I have been a teacher in rural NW Oklahoma for 20 years. I've been scrapping for over 20 years, but I also love to read. I participate in a local musical theatre group and watch live musical theatre as often as I can. I love to travel, especially cruises, Disney World, and NYC. I'm super excited to be a 1st-time guest designer for Stick It Down this month.

I changed up the sketch a little, but I think I kept the original design in mind. I used the Vicky Boutin Let's Wander collection except for the woodgrain base pages that are Echo Park. Instead of extending the triangles over the pages, I made triangles for each page with a different pattern paper, and instead of using stars, I used different ephemera, stickers, and Thickers. The horizontal pictures are 5x3 and the vertical pictures are 3x4. I used different word stickers instead of making a journal box because I've already done several pages from this trip to Central Park, so I didn't feel like I really needed to journal. I put the title centered above and below the middle pictures, and I added the year to the bottom left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.