We are looking for TWO card team members!
Our next term will run from July to December 2020. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to this entire time frame.
What you will do:
- provide one project per month, with possible special events during the six month term
- comment on all submissions as you are assigned - please do not apply if you cannot commit to this!
- post our challenge to your blog and other social media outlets
- have projects completed and posted one week before the deadline
What you need:
- experience with Blogger - this is a big one!
- an active blog and/or social media accounts
- a Facebook account as this is where the DT "meets"
- a love for creating with sketches
- organizational and time management skills
- the ability to commit to a six month term
What we will do:
- provide the sketches at least one month in advance
- provide your posting schedule and commenting assignments at the beginning of your term
- be supportive and encouraging
- share your projects and your blog and/or social media links on the SID blog
- share your projects on our social media outlets
- seek opportunities for collaborations with other teams and brands
How to apply:
- send an email to Ashley at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com with
the subject line "Design Team Call" and the following information:
- Your name and location
- Have you used Blogger?
- Can you make sketches?
- Links to your blogs/social media accounts
- include a list of current commitments (no experience necessary!)
- include three of your favorite layouts that best display
your style and suit the requirements of the team you are applying for
(ie submit cards if you are applying for the card team)
- introduce yourself in few brief sentences
- If you have experience or are interested in designing sketches,
please include a few of your sketch designs as well.
A few notes: There is no compensation for this role and I am aware that
family and life come first. However, this is a team and this
is a commitment. Please review the team requirements and if
you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!
This call is open to everyone, including our current team members, and
will run until 11:59pm on Sunday, May 31. SID reserves the right to
end the call sooner if the team requirements are fulfilled before this
date. The new
team's projects will
be revealed in July. If you have any questions, please let me know!