Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Double page team July - December 2020!

Please welcome our DOUBLE page team!

Tina
Hi, I am Tina.I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a waonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 2 Great-grandkids with a pair of twins and another on the way :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a mold ejection laborer working the night shift for Shop Vac.
I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.



I'm Lauren and I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I've been married to my husband Mike for 9 years.  We met in elementary school and started dating the summer after we graduated from high school. We have two furbabies, Rocky the Boxer and Daphne the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I work from home for a yearbook publishing company, so even in my job, I work with photography and page layouts. I started scrapbooking 14 years ago and I am absolutely obsessed. My other hobbies include antiquing, photography, reading, gardening, and cooking/baking. I love to travel, and that provides so many scrapportunities for layouts. 


Hi, I’m Antonia, I live in the UK with my family. I’m currently a full-time university student, so life is busy. I started scrapbooking about ten years ago, wanting to capture and record the special moments in my children’s lives, as they grow up. It has since become a passion and a form of therapy – it keeps me sane when life gets a bit crazy! I’ve been on the Stick It Down design team for over a year now – I’m so proud of being part of such a fantastic team!

Hi everyone, I'm Bethany! I'm an elementary school librarian by day and a scrapbooker by night. My husband, sweet puppy and I live in Minnesota! The long Minnesota winters first introduced me to this wonderful hobby and now I can't seem to get enough of it. I love how this hobbies brings so many amazing women together! I look forward to being a part of this amazing team!

I am honoured to be joining the SID Single Page Team. My name is Lisa, I am a mum to 4 children and life is very busy. I live in Essex with my husband who is long and suffering to my Scrapbooking addiction. I am a member of the GoGo Getaway Design Team having been on the team for  nearly 9 years. I am fortunate to design monthly whilst also teach at their Getaway's.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Looking forward to seeing your layouts and cards for inspiration! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.