Sunday, September 1, 2019

September sketch reveals!


Our September sponsor is Love to Scrap challenge blog! Leslie will be providing a prize pack to one lucky winner this month!








 
You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in our sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag #StickItDown.

  One randomly selected winner will receive a prize pack from Love to Scrap! We'll also choose one winner from each sketch to be a guest designer!

3 comments:

  1. The Linky thingy is acting really weird, but I was finally able to link up my card.

    Thank you for another fabulous sketch challenge. I love Mandi's wonderful sample!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now InLinkz isn't letting me save the right photo to the link up. Sorry.
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. Okay...I figured out how to make it let me put the right photo on, but I had to delete my original entry and enter it again. That messed up the numbering!! Maybe it will re-adjust and get the numbering correct again on its own....or maybe not. Seems that Inlinkz has been having a lot of trouble lately!! Ugh.
      <3 J

      jwoolbright at gmail dot com
      HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

      Delete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.