Monday, September 16, 2019

Introducing Lisa Griffin!

We have had some recent changes here at SID and we're happy to add Lisa to the single page team!

Hello everyone, I am honoured to be joining the SID Single Page Team. My name is Lisa, I am a mum to 4 children and life is very busy. I live in Essex with my husband who is long and suffering to my Scrapbooking addiction. I am a member of the GoGo Getaway Design Team having been on the team for  nearly 9 years. I am fortunate to design monthly whilst also teach at their Getaway's. 

I discovered scrapbooking after a trauma in my life for which it gave me such therapy. Whilst also unveiling the inner addiction I have for paper and all things pretty. I just love all things scrapping related I would say that my favourite paper range would be Crate Paper along side Pink Fresh Studio. I like to scrap in "Chapters" using the same papers or tones for events... which probably shows my OCD. For which I am unable to place pages in albums out of date order!! 

What ever you do and what ever you create, its an amazing craft that brings so many lovely people together who I feel are now the honour to be friends.  

Its an honour to join the SID Team as sketches are such an amazing tool to spark creativity allowing for  interpretation. I have such fun with my first DT page capturing the safari we went on whilst at Disney in Florida. It brings back so many memories. I can't wait to get to know you all more sharing pages as the months pass.




As you can see I have had extended the photo's included on my page with an additional strip of paper to both the top and bottom of the page. 

Thank you for looking and I can't wait to see your creativity. 

Lisa

4 comments:

  1. Congrats and I just love your page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I went on the safari years ago... so catching up xxxx

      Delete
  2. Welcome to the SPT and love the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christine, I am looking forward to the challenges every month xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.