Friday, September 27, 2019

September guest designer... Phillis!


I am so excited to be the Stick it Down guest designer for the card sketch for September. I am married and have two children. I have recently retired after working in a public school for 30 years. I was a librarian for the past 22 of those years. I have been scrap booking for about 20 years. I I love how a picture comes alive when I add paper, ribbons, buttons, etc. I love research and keeping track of history (my children's history through scrapbooks). I live in upstate New York right next to the border. Montreal is an hour from my house. If I am not in my "scrapcloset" I can be found reading a book.
The sketch made me think about flowers my border punches. I dug 1 out and used it to cut around my purple paper. Then I added the flower paper strip and the flowers with the sentiment being shaped like a flower.

3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.