Friday, September 13, 2019

September guest designer... Jessica!

 Hi all! My name is Jessica and I am so excited to be the double page guest designer this month! I love using Stick It Down Double page sketches to create monthly recaps for our family scrapbooks. I am a born and raised Minnesotan have been married to my college sweetheart for 15 years. We have 5 kids, ages 12, 10, 9. 6 and 16 months. I am also a part time child and family photographer. All of this keeps me pretty busy, so I like to get lots of photos on my pages! I also make lots of cards for family birthdays and anniversaries. You can see many of my completed projects on my blog

I really liked the clean lines of this sketch and stuck pretty close to it. I added a few more photos by splitting some of the photo spots into two. I was too lazy to do the math to figure out what size my little squares needed to be to fit perfectly, so I used some labels to fill in the gaps. I liked the leaves peaking out on the sketch, so I used some leaf stamps and various inks to create the same effect on my layout. I used some more stamps for my title since there was lots of space for it across the top. Thanks for checking out my layout!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.