Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Welcome to double sketch week at Stick it Down.  We have another fantastic sketch from Shelby, we are completely in love with her sketches!


Please welcome this week's guest designer Laureen!  


Hello!  My name is Laureen, your guest designer for a double page layout!  Before I tell you more about myself, I wanted to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH to Stick It Down for asking me to be your guest designer.  I am THRILLED to get this opportunity!

I KNEW I would enjoy this scrapbooking hobby for a long time but ALWAYS told myself that I do not have time for this, you see that I have four lovely children.  Chris, my husband and the children can keep me on the go and go!  By MIRACLE, my two friends convinced me to just try the cardmaking!  Of course, I enjoyed doing them and this led me to the whole scrapbooking world!  I just love "ME" time every time I scrapbook now!

For sure, I am a double page layout scrapbooker now.  Occasionally I will do single page layout, cardmaking, and altered projects.

STICK IT DOWN, thank you again for giving me this opportunity to be your guest designer.  Looking forward to do many more double page layouts!


Now on to our wonderful design team!

Tracey - It Was A Perfect Day


Phillis -- Honor Society

 
Tasha - The Vampires are Coming


Stephanie:  Pals


Darcy: Peace, Love and Flip-flops


9 comments:

  1. Great sketch! Will print this out and see if I have time to make a page this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great dps! I hope I can find the time to use it this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful sketch for double page! I hope to make it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great sketch! WONDERFUL layouts DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great lay-out girls!! Laureen, I like the colours you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laureen , I like how you used the white mats, makes everything pop. Great creations all around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just used Laureen's layout today--> Oct 2015. I used darker colors that were mottled for represent dinosaur skin for our visit to Jurassic Quest. SO different from the layouts here. That's the beauty of a sketch. Thanks for a great layout idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.