We are looking for new design team members and we're also looking for sketch designers.
Our next term will run from January to June 2018. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to this entire time frame.
What you will do:
- provide one project per month, with possible special events during the six month term
- comment on all submissions as you are assigned - please do not apply if you cannot commit to this!
- post our challenge to your blog and other social media outlets
- have projects completed and posted one week before the deadline
- experience with Blogger
- an active blog and/or social media accounts
- a Facebook account as this is where the DT "meets"
- a love for creating with sketches
- organizational and time management skills
- the ability to commit to a six month term
- provide the sketches at least one month in advance
- provide your posting schedule and commenting assignments at the beginning of your term
- be supportive and encouraging
- share your projects and your blog and/or social media links on the SID blog
- share your projects on our social media outlets
- send an email to Ashley at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com with the subject line "Design Team Call"
- include your name and location
- include a list of current commitments (no experience necessary!)
- include three of your favorite layouts that best display your style and suit the requirements of the team you are applying for (ie submit cards if you are applying for the card team)
- introduce yourself in few brief sentences
- If you have experience or are interested in designing sketches, please include a few of your sketch designs as well.
This call is open to everyone, including our current team members, and will run until 11:59pm on Sunday, November 26. SID reserves the right to end the call sooner if the team requirements are fulfilled before this date. The new team will be notified by Thursday, November 30 and announced on the SID blog on or around Tuesday, December 19. The new design team's projects will be revealed in January. If you have any questions, please let me know!