Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Welcome back to Stick it Down for our new card sketch courtesy of the talented Cathy!


If you remember from last month our card winner was Ardilla.


My real name is Adriana, but my nickname is Ardilla. I am originally from Argentina, born in Buenos Aires. I am Christian, I love Jesus as my Savior and try to have an alive relationship with Him.
I am married to Jonathan and have a 7 year old daughter, Vicky, who loves to craft with mom. I love my family!!!  
I started crafting when I was 4 or 5 years old and tried almost everything (sewing, knitting, crochet, painting, cross stitching... and so on....)
I started card making almost by accident when in 2007 I bought some nice papers I found in a paper shop and didn’t know what to do with them, but they were beautiful... my sister-in-law gave me the idea of card making so I started and since then I am learning more and more... I color with aquarelable pencils. My style is more CAS than anything else. I love ribbons, lace, rhinestones, flowers and buttons to embellish my cards.


Here is her bright and fun new card based on our sketch!  Thank you so much for joining us this week Ardilla!


Let's see what the rest of the team did!





Monica - "Letters"








Wonderful job ladies!  If you'd like to be our guest designer next month, please make sure you link up with us by February 17 at 8pm EST!




3 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.