Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge

Well, if you are anything like me you are getting really tired of the snow!  I'm going to use this fantastic sketch as a wonderful excuse to hide away in my cave and create!

We have another gorgeous sketch courtesy of Brenshevia and the design team ladies absolutely did a wonderful job.  


Before we peek at the design team's creations, we are excited to show off the layout by our latest guest designer, Yasmina.


I'm Yasmina a 38 years mother of three children (Maurane 14, Manon 12, Mathis 4).
Married with Eric since 1998 we live in Reunion Island.
I discovered scrapbooking in 2009 and it take a big part in my life!
I love making layouts and cards. Sometime i make mini albums too.
I don't have a style because i love many styles as clean, freestyle, shabby.

  
Now the design team and then it's your turn!





Vivian


You will have until February 24th at 8pm EST to link up for your chance to become a guest designer!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me!
    Beautiful layouts from DT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i love what you did all and well done Yasmina!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifull work Yasmina, and all of my colleague also!!!! Al of them are great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful reveal ladies, you did the sketch much justice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, these pages are simply wonderful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although this is closed, I loved the sketch and used it as inspiration for this layout. http://raebellus.blogspot.com/2014/02/bubbles.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Ladies. I loved this sketch from February and found the perfect picture for it. I am way late with this one but wanted to thank you for the inspiration and share what I created. Thank you! http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2014/03/catching-up-on-march-sketches.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.