Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday Sketch Challenge


This is our second month playing around with you fabulous ladies and we want to thank each and every one of you who has used one of our sketches!  We think we had a great first month and have had some extremely talented guest designers share with us.  We are thrilled!

Here is the new single page sketch for this week:


Our guest designer this week is Sabina!  Her layout will absolutely knock your socks off!!!


First of all I would like to thank this amazing team for choosing me as a GD this month :-)
My name is Sabina, I live in a little town in North of Italy.
I'm a full-time mom of three lovely children.
Among the many things I love to do,  actually scrapbooking takes the first place!
I bumped into scrapbooking 4 years ago and it has been love at first sight!! I like to call it my "happy place" .... a little corner of the world where I can fully express all myself!

I love to realize layouts, mini albums and boxes and 3D projects where colours, patterned, stickers and dies never miss (I can't do without dies and my BigKick....).
But I also like to make cards, homedecor and altered projects.

I like to keep in touch daily with scrapbooking world by following several blogs and Pinterest.



Cecile



"11.30.12"









9 comments:

  1. wow!!! great layouts with a difficult sketch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, we did it again...we are awesome! As is our Guest Designer! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Job!!! The scketches is quite dificoult. Love sabinas work!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all those hexagons and other embellishments. Great job, Ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Like this sketch and I made My layout page. I scraplifted Sabina's page!
    thank you to ispire me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun sketch. Love the inspiration. going to link up my take now!! I changed the hexagons to snowflakes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just realized the link up is closed. I am going to share the link here. Sorry I missed it. http://thememorynest.blogspot.com/2014/02/no-two-layouts-are-alike.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.