Wednesday, December 9, 2015

welcome our new single page design team!

Congratulations to our single page design team! First we'll start with the returning design team members...
Hi!, my name is Loreto Barsby (Lore Scrap), I’m Chilean and I live in Santiago with my husband and two little daughters. I met the scrapbook in 2013 and since then it was love a first sight and I don’t go a day without seeking scrappy inspiration.
My Family  are the primary subject matter of my layout, they are my inspirations for scrapping, I'm rarely without a camera to capture the moment. I don’t really have a certain style, but I would define my style as simple an colorful. I’m so excited to be a part of the Stick It Down!!!


My name is Purvi. I work full time at a software company in India. I have been married for more than 2 years. I loved to create cards and doodle as a kid...but it was something I did very rarely... It was my husband who encouraged me to take up my craft hobby again...and I haven't looked back since… Crafting is something I am very passionate about…I love anything and everything crafty...I enjoy card-making, art journalling and scrapbooking…I started scrapbooking to capture all our adventures together…and now I am hooked to it... A few things you will always find in my scrapbook pages are white cardstock, some doodling and lots of splatters… ;)

I am so excited to be on the Stick-It-Down Design Team... I hope I inspire you to create with the help of our wonderful Design Team... My blog - http://mypaperjourneys.blogspot.in/

Hello everyone, I'm so excited to be joining the Stick It Down design team. I live in the UK and work full time as a palliative care nurse. I live with my fiancée and 2 cute cats. I love to travel and this often is the main focus of my scrapbooking. India is my favourite place, the vibrant colours are amazing. My scrapbooking style includes lots of layers and often some fussy cutting. I can't wait to see how everyone interprets the sketches.

Angelika


Hi, my name is Angelika. I am an x-ray technologist by day, living in Ottawa, ON with my husband, and our lovely Himalayan doll-faced kitty, named Qi (pronounced Key). I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now. Some of my other hobbies include bellydancing and making dance costumes, photography, painting, sewing, and making things. I love to travel, and to record our various adventures on scrapbook pages. I also like to scrap about my cat, family, and friends.

Laura


My name is Laura Fernandez, I am a daughter, wife, mother, gynecologist and scraper. I met this beautiful hobby 11 years ago when looking how to make an invitation for the first birthday party of my baby, and since then every day I fall over him. I started learning in scrap's groups in Mexico and Spain, admire the style of the French girls, and girls cards in Poland and the Netherlands seem spectacular. I participated in different design teams, in spanish and english, the latter to me is a major challenge, but I'm happy to live it.

​My favorites are invariably the LO's, but really any work done on paper can steal my heart. In my work I like to use rich, vibrant color, use very bright and especially flowers. However, the simple clean and also I find very attractive.


Hi everyone! My name is Shanna. I am so excited to join the Stick it Down Design Team and I can’t wait to share my creations with you. I currently live in Auburn, WA but grew up in a small town in Idaho. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 30 years and we have an amazing 24 year old daughter who is often the focus of my scrapbook pages. By day I am a manager at a large coffee company in Seattle, by night I am an obsessive scrapbooker and blogger. My favorite style is clean and simple with a focus on the story. I try to push myself outside of my comfort zone by experimenting with new techniques and designs. I have been scrapbooking with the same group of ladies for more than 10 years now. Although we started out as co-workers they have become lifelong friends and I cherish my "scrapbook weekends" away with them. I am so lucky to have a hobby that brings me so much joy!

 

5 comments:

  1. Congrats ladies and welcome to the team. Can't wait to see all your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all! I'm going to start working on my layout. I'm feeling inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Well done ladies x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.