Tuesday, December 8, 2015

December guest desinger: Tina

Hi I am Tina. I am so excited to be here today.


I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 2 Greatgrandkid with a pair of twins and another on the way :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a mold ejection laborer working the night shift for Shop Vac

I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.

It's been an honor to be guest designer this month. You can find me at blog: http://tinasscrapcorner.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Tina. Congrats on being guest designer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on being guest designer, nice LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Guest DT spot. Great work as always

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We loved having you.