Tuesday, December 15, 2015

December guest designer: Jessica Kaiser



I'm very excited to have our guest designer this month. Please welcome Jessica!

Let me introduce myself - my name is Jessica Kaiser and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.  I’m a stay-at-home mom & homemaker (my primary job!).

I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember!  In 2007, I was introduced to rubber stamping and my passion has taken off from there!  I offer local cardmaking and papercrafting classes out of my home.  I love to learn new techniques and styles of cardmaking.  I am primarily a cardmaker, although I do love to scrapbook as well.  My cards are currently sold in 4 locations locally.

I would describe my style as very clean – so sketches work great for me!    I definitely like to try different styles though and have put abstract creations together – but they usually end up being clean designs anyways!  I’m so excited to be joining such a fun Sketch Design Team!

In my spare time, I love to cook & bake and I’m a Zumba Fitness Instructor.

Here's what she did with our December sketch:



3 comments:

  1. Great card Jessica; love the colors! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jessica; love the colors! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica, this is gorgeous! I love the beautiful Christmas colors. So glad to have you as a guest designer.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.