Wednesday, May 17, 2023

May Guest Designer

Today we get to welcome our May Guest Designer: Rainny!



Hello, my name is Rainny. I live in Taiwan.
It's my pleasure to be the guest designer for Stick it Down.
I've been a secretary in a small company for more than 18 years.
I got married 8 years ago and we have a puppy daughter, Riceball.
When I was a university student, I started making handmade cards.
This was really a long time ago. lol  
In recent years, I love scrapbooking.
I like to record life and treasured memories by scrapbooking.
It always brings me many memories and touches.

If you want to see more of my works, you can watch my Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/rainny0127/



Here's the beautiful layout that Rainny created for us this month!




Didn't she do a fabulous job?! Thank you so much Rainny!


We would love to have a chance to spotlight your work and become a guest designer! All you have to do is play along with our monthly challenges and upload your layout! We randomly choose winners each month and those winners become our guest designers. 

I hope that inspires you to get crafting so we can feature your work next!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.