Monday, May 8, 2023

May Double Page Sketch


Welcome to May! We're well on our way to springtime now! I hope you're seeing tulips blooming and hearing some cheerful birds chirping out your window! To cheer you up even more, we have a fun double-page sketch that we get to reveal today!!


 


There's so much you can do with this sketch! Let's check out what our design team came up with!




My family and I enjoyed a vacation to beautiful Hawaii last winter and while we were there we visited Volcanoes National Park and saw some really neat things! If you're curious about visiting Hawaii, my website also contains a travel blog with many tips and resources! Mahalo!





I loved this sketch and broke out my new Rosie Studio's Frolic line.  To bring out the pinks, I stenciled some flowers and used CTMH Sundance cardstock as an accent color.  Happy Spring!






I combined some Rosie's Studio with some Cocoa Vanilla Studio to document a day of wandering in the woods on a recent trip to Scotland. 




This double sketch allowed for several photos--and I had been
wanting to use this cute paper.  Here's a Christmas in May photo layout.




We hope you get some time to try out our sketch! We love seeing what you have created!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.