Friday, January 15, 2021

January guest designer... Yvonne!

 

Greetings from sunny Singapore! My name is Yvonne and I love to make stuff, especially using unexpected "found" stuff around my house (or someone else's!) *Winks*   My style is eclectic at best but really a mishmash of whatever tickles my fancy at that point in time! I love to experiment with mediums and play with textures but my projects always involves some form of upcycling and loads of colour! :)

For this layout, I was inspired to fussy-cut the elements from 2 Christmas wrapping paper (upcycled from recent pressies I got) - the flowers and the banners. 

You can see more of my work at Do More With Less and @yvonneyam on Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.