Friday, January 8, 2021

January guest designer... Philis!

I am a mom of 2 kids in their 20s.  I have been married to my hubby for 25 years.  I began scrapping about 17 years ago and my family is what I scrap about.  Since being  retired as a teacher librarian I have more time to spend on my craft.  I love trying new techniques and LOVE sketches. 

I loved the very different styles of the double page sketch.  I used photos from a visit from my inlaws that had 2 different activities.  Day 1 was at the golf course and day 2 was at our house by the pool.  I used embellishments and some papers that included green and blue so that both events were included.  Buttons have been my go to embellishment lately so I included some on each of my pages.

 You can view Philis' blog HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.