Friday, December 11, 2020

December guest designer... Leslie!

 

"I'm a born again Christian living in the midwest of the United States, married (44 years next week!) to my high school sweetheart. Mom to two beautiful daughters, Gramma to four. I've been crafting since a child & scrapping since junior high.
 
I am currently on the Design Team at Archi-scraps monthly challenge blog using an architectural image for inspiration. I am also a Master Forger on the Counterfeit Kit Challenge blog DT  where we shop our stash to create a counterfeit of current kits & then use them to make projects during the month. I am a notorious sketch remodeler & usually work in 12x12 pages, mini books/TNs, art journaling, ATCs, and off the page projects. I also enjoy photography & quilting."
 
 
"I'm quite chuffed at being invited to guest on the team for the December double page sketch!
 
I loved the background polka dots & embossed some on the top half of my spread & stamped snowflakes on the bottom. I realized when writing this that I have no patterned paper (my favorite supply!) on this spread - just a strip of washi over the stamping.
 
My favorite technique is fussy-cutting, which provided many of my wreath elements from stamped images. Punched vellum gave me additional filler pieces. Sequins, rhinestones & pearls brought all the sparkle of snow.
 
Visit my BLOG post for a look at how I changed up the sketch, detail shots & product listings. Have a look 'round while you're there! I can also be found on IG @lcsmithsaved."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.