Friday, December 25, 2020

December guest designer... Gina!


 Hello! My name is Gina, I live in Italy with my family and my favorite hobby is scrapbooking. I love making layouts, cards, tags, mini albums and pocket letters. My style is clean and simple and I love colors, especially pink!

I made a Christmas card with colored twigs, die cuts and other handcut elements from the cards I used. I love fussy cutting! In the center of the card I stamped a sentiment

If you would like to see more of my work, please visit my blog or my Instagram.

4 comments:

  1. I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to understand. Unlike other blogs I have read which are really not that good.Thanks alot! gabinete de arquitectura Lisboa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Solar Panels for Home Packages| Top Residential Solar Power companies Near Me ● Vir Solar: In Las Vegas, Vir Solar is the best solar company choice to power your home. While the cost of solar panels may be high, solar power installation at home can increase its value, lower your energy bill, and reduce your carbon footprint.


    Source: Residential Solar Installers Near Me Paradise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.