Friday, September 11, 2020

September guest designer... Karen!!

 


 I am mom of 2 wonderful girls and married to my best friend and husband for 25 years. I am an avid scrapbooker, card maker and paper crafter. I have been scrapbooking since my girls, who are now in their 20s, were babies. I have been a Close To My Heart Consultant for the past 2 years. I have so much fun sharing my inspiration with my friends and customers.

As soon as I saw this sketch I knew I had to use it to record one of our visits to Burlington VT to see our older daughter and one of the many places we visited while there. The diagonal strips were so much fun to create with and I especially enjoyed using an embossing folder on some strips to add some additional dimension. The row of flowers inspired me to have fun with these sunflowers (which is my daughter’s favorite flower).

All of the products used in this layout are from Close To My Heart and are part of the latest catalog.

You can also find Karen on her Facebook and her Instagram! She has a process video HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I had so much fun with this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout! I love the sunflowers! Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down!
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Home Health Agency | In Home Nursing Care ● CareSense Home Health Care: Our agency provides compassionate home health care in Philadelphia, Lancaster, Reading, Allentown and the greater Pennsylvania area. Contact us today for home care and in home nursing care you can trust.


    Source: Home Health Agency Reading

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.