Friday, July 24, 2020

June guest designer... Diana!


This is so exciting that I can be a guest designer with the card sketch on Stick It Down! Thank you for the opportunity! My name is Diana Spieker and I live with my husband in a small town named Ermelo in The Netherlands. I got a lot of hobbies like cardmaking, crocheting, painting, dotting art, 3d printing and much more... I cannot sit still :D
It's summer, so we need a happy card, I love dragonflies, rainbow colors and making cards to make people happy.  By hand, I stamped one by one the dragonflies with Memento ink. I kept it simple and let the dragonflies do their work.

I love to see your creation on this sketch!

You can find Diana on her Instagram or Facebook.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.