Friday, July 10, 2020

July guest designer... Jessica!

 
Hello, my name is Jessica Shurts and I live in Minnesota. I have 5 kids, ages 2 to13 and a wonderful husband of 16 years. I have been scrapbooking for about 20 years. I am also a child and family photographer, so I take lots of photos! Most of my layouts have 3 or more photos and I frequently do two page layouts. Right before Thanksgiving of last year, my youngest was diagnosed with leukemia so we have spent the last several months with him in the hospital. During my days at home, I have found scrapbooking and cardmaking to be a great creative, therapeutic outlet for me. You can see more of my work on my blog: Create and Share. I am excited to share my layout this month with you!  


I stuck very close to this sketch! The only modification I made was to split the large photo on the left page into two. I did some stamping, heat embossing and watercoloring to add some interest to my background.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.