Friday, July 13, 2018

July guest designer... Sarah!

Hello! I’m Sarah Jayne and I’m excited to be the SID guest designer this month and
work with the single page sketch. I live on the south coast of the UK, near to the
beaches with my husband, our teenage daughter and our two cats.

I have been scrapbooking for about 11 years, but I was a papercraft addict making
cards and wedding stationery for many years before I discovered scrapbooking.
I own a UK kit club and scrapbook store called Lottie Loves Paper. My scrapbooking
style is very varied – one day I might make a very clean and simple design and another
day I’ll be creating a busy layout with lots of layers and plenty of embellishments.
 


For my layout, I took the idea of the large numbers on the sketch but went with letters
instead and used a fabulous “Beautiful” cutfile designed by Paige Taylor Evans and
backed it with patterned papers from my “The Brightside” 6” x 6” paper pad by Fancy
Pants Designs. Using a small banner die I cut the banner shapes from the same papers
and arranged them in the top corner. The embellishments (ephemera and small puffy
hearts and dots) are all from the same collection as the papers.

My social media links are all below – I’d love for you to drop by and say hello.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.