Thursday, January 22, 2015

Guest Designer: Lynn

My name is Lynn and I live in a small town in Northern Ontario Canada with my dear husband and two busy daughters.  I've been scrapbooking for over 10 years now but only started blogging about it for the last two.  I don't go a day without seeking scrappy inspiration, either by magazine or visiting blogs.  I am usually a single layout kind of gal but found this double layout so fun and easy to work with.  I can't wait to see what you create!



You can see more of Lynn's work on her blog, Small Town Scrapbooker. Thanks so much for being our guest, Lynn!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Lynn and that is an awesome layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you did with this sketch. Your colors are so fun and cheerful in the sea of white I am currently viewing out my window. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Lynn! Awesome job using this layout! hugs from another Ontario (Southwestern) girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful Lynn! thanks for guest designing here at STICK IT DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is stunning, Lynn!.. Love all the colours and details you created.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.