Thursday, January 8, 2015

Guest Designer: Julie Tucker-Wolek


My name is Julie Tucker-Wolek and I have been scrapping since my son was born 17 years ago, but really got into it as a major passion about 8 years ago when my daughter was born.  I create everything!  Cards, layouts and altered projects!


You can see more of Julie's work on her blog, Life with the Tucker and Wolek Clan. Thanks so much for being our guest, Julie!


You can play along until Jan 31 and maybe you'll be our next guest designer!

5 comments:

  1. yay Julie!!! Super cute page, your lil baker is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Julie's work!! Glad to have you guesting with us!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me!! I loved your sketch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this page - Julie is so creative! It looks just as sweet as those cookies do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.