Friday, November 5, 2021

October Winners!

 Thanks to everyone who participated in our October sketch challenges! We had so many awesome entries! Extra thanks to our sponsor MJ's Kraze for donating a fun prize! 

Our winner get's $20 to her awesome Etsy store! Whooo!

MJ’s Kraze is a handmade shop that specializes things for people and pets. All items are handmade by me in Michigan. I offer greeting cards, planner covers, book marks, traveler’s notebook covers and inserts, pet toys and apparel, etc.  

Find my shop HERE.

Follow me: IG  @ mjskraze  FB @mjskraze


Our October Winner is...

Brandi H!

We would also love to have you guest design for us in the month of December!

Please email me at bethany.roisland@gmail.com to claim your $20 to MJ's Kraze and let me know if you're interested in guest designing.


1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.