Friday, November 19, 2021

November guest designer... Laurie!

 

I'm a Midwest girl living on the East Coast, and I've been scrapbooking since high school. There's something so satisfying about taking pictures and accenting them with paper, sequins, stickers, and more! I love sharing my creations on my blog and YouTube channel.

For this layout, I was inspired by the hearts on the original sketch. I wanted to do something mixed media-ish on my own layout, and because the photo I was using had bubbles in it, I sprayed bubble wrap with misting spray and pressed it against the white cardstock. I liked how the patterned paper pieces were cut into banners, but I decided to just tear the bottoms of the paper. This ended up being a great way to use up items from my stash, including collections that didn't necessarily go together. But that's my favorite way to create - mix and match!
 
There is a process video for this layout HERE.
 
You can find Laurie on her BLOG or any of her socials:
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout, Laurie! Where bouts on the east coast do you live?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.