Friday, June 25, 2021

June guest designer... Wenche!

 

My name is Wenche, 53 year of age, living with my family in Norway. I started with this awesome hobby in 2008 and my favourite part is coloring. So I usually have a colored image on my cards.
I use different coloring mediums, but I really enjoy my Prismacolor Pencils on kraft cardstock. When making cards I like to use sketches so I don't have to think too much about the layout.


Before I start working with a card I always flip and turn the sketch to be able to find the option that "speaks" to me. After that I will decide which image I will use. Before coloring I will find the design paper so that I can get the coloring right. That can be a challenge sometimes.  

If I don't find the right colors in the coloring medium I want to use, I can either change the design papers or change the coloring medium. I color with Prismacolor Premier pencils, Promarkers or with Zig markers/Distress Ink and today I have used Prismacolor.  I like to have all elements in place but not necessary the in the same size and shape.

 You can find Wenche on her BLOG or Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.