Friday, June 18, 2021

June guest designer... Caroline!

 

My name is Caroline Rundby and I 'm from Sweden. I started scrapbooking long before I knew it was called scrapbooking! In 2004 we adopted one of our sons from South Africa and I took a class in scrapbooking when we were back in Sweden and I decided to make an album from our trip to South Africa. And I still love my  time in my scraproom. Now when the kids are older I tend to scrapbook more photos of me and my husband! I love to make my own backgrounds with distress inks. 


 I did two takes on the sketch, I felt so inspired.On the first one I flipped the sketch a quarter, because I had a really long photo from our trip to London that I wanted to scrap. My title is Jag och mina stjärnor,  Me and my stars. The stars are my kids! I used: 
Paper: White cardstock, Maja Design Vintage romance Love Story, Monochromes Shades of Miles 
Alphabet: Aquarius from QK, letter stamps from Studio Calico 
Black pen
The stars are from my stack.
 

My second page!Min sommar, My summer. I love to scrapbook in bright colours like yellow! I took photos from last summer when my husband and I went to the beach on our bikes. We had a great day and I loved to save the memories of that special day. I made a background with Distress Inks Marmalade and Mustard Seed. I love to blend them and using my old stencils to  make backgrounds. I used:
White cardstock, alphbet Aquarius QK, the bike is from Planner Essentials dies, the arrow is from tools die cut & stamps, nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony black, stickles Twinkle and a black pen. The flower and butterflies are from my stack.

 
You can find me on Instagram here: carolines_scraproom I hope I will see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.