Friday, March 20, 2020

March guest designer... Stacy!


Hi, I'm Stacy.  I live in SW Florida with my husband, our son who is a Freshman in college, and our two furbabies Malcolm and Lola. I work full-time as a billing manager for a busy orthopedic surgery group. I discovered scrapbooking 19 years ago after the birth of my son. I'm so grateful to have a hobby that not only gives me enjoyment, but also has allowed me to meet so many wonderful people and good friends over the years.  My style is mostly clean lines, with a dash of shabby chic once in a while, and I love working with sketches!  I'm excited to be a Guest Designer this month here at Stick It Down!


As the mom of a boy, when I first saw this sketch I didn't see flowers....I saw stars!  I used a star background cut file on my page with some fun pops of colors and patterns.  This was a really fun sketch to work with!

You can see more details about Stacy's page HERE.  or check her out on her Instagram @staceecre8

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.