Friday, June 7, 2019

June guest designer... Sharon!


A little about me, I’ve been married to my wonderful hubby Lee for 16 years and we have two gorgeous boys - Alexander & Nicholas and a beautiful daughter Cassandra.  I started scrapbooking when my eldest (now 15) was born as it was something I could do with my amazing Mum.  My family tends to be the focus of my scrapbooking. I love to ensure there’s a button or two on my layouts and at the moment, I’m experimenting with stencils and paint.
In between juggling my family and finding the time to scrap, I’m busy preparing for September 2019 as that sees me start my year’s training to become a teacher.

I have a BLOG where I post my layouts and general life stuff too. Please feel free to check it out.


With regards to my GD layout, I always have loads of photos of any specific event to scrap, so I LOVE double layouts.  I have recently found myself the owner of a number of reels of washi tape, which is something that is not usually on my layouts, but I thought I’d give them a try, hence the corner washi tape strips.  I’m also playing around with mixed media at the moment, so I used some texture paste and a Tim Holtz mask too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.