Friday, June 21, 2019

June guest designer... Debbie!

Please welcome Debbie!

I'm a 48 year old mum of two teenagers, living in Milton Keynes in the UK. I work full time and have been a keen crafter for many years with anything from cross stitch to crochet in the mix. In the last 20 or so years I would say my focus has been on papercrafts - card making and scrapbooking (though I don't tend to scrapbook as much as I'd like). I'm a member of two card design teams (CRAFT and Dream Valley).

Debbie made a video for this card and you can view it HERE.
My eldest daughter is taking her GCSE examinations at the moment and I wanted to be able to give her something at the end of all of her hard work to say how brilliant she is. My initial thought was to use the left section middle strip for ribbon, but when I got the papers out the bows were there and I thought that this was perfect! Having a mathematical logical mind the easiest way to get the panelled areas was to create triangles and put a square over them. Simple - no messing about doing lots of measuring.

and she also made a second card!
Be sure to follow Debbie on Instagram @d_e_crafts and her BLOG.

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.