Monday, June 4, 2018

June double page team!



I will always be that little girl with my stamp set.

I love creating cute little images. I needed a place for them all to live, and that's how my store on Etsy was born. Stamps and paper products fill me with JOY! There is nothing better than blank paper, ink and a small stamp. I hope to create a product that feels like being home every time you use it :)

Check out Tara Wakefield's shop and Facebook page!








Instagram @onescrappymom71


The prize Tara Wakefield is offering this month is a stamp set with acrylic block and this cute set of cards.

You have until the end of the month to play along with any - or all! - of our sketch challenges. Just post a link to your creation in our sidebar. If you share on social media, be sure to tag  #StickItDown. One winner from each sketch will be invited back as a guest designer.

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful prize, sketch, and examples DT. Tfs and for hosting this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely inspired me to get back into doing 2-pagers again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous inspiration! I was late again, but here's what I made! : http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2018/07/july-calendar-page.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.