Thursday, June 21, 2018

July - December 2018 card team!

Please welcome our card team for the January - June term!


My name is Alison and I live in Bend, Oregon right in the center of Oregon. I am married and have one thirteen year old daughter along with a dog named Wrinkles. I started traditional scrapbooking over ten year ago which branched out into card making, mini albums, and other paper crafts. I work part time as Speech Language Pathologist helping children birth to five years of age. On my days off I keep busy crafting, volunteering at my daughter’s school, gardening, reading, and enjoying the outdoors.


Hi, Colleen from the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a mother, wife and grandmother to 5 very active kids. I have been scrapping for about 15 years but seriously scrapping for about 6 years. My style is eclectic and evolving. I love to make cards, scrapbook layouts, altered projects, as well as love making flowers and create most of the flowers on my projects. I use my Sizzix, other dies, Silhouette Cameo, punches and stamps to create the shapes and go from there.

Sharon

Hi!  I’m Sharon Bessinger.  I am so excited to be joining Stick it Down and their talented Design Team!  I’m married to Shaun going on 23 years and we have a 3 wonderful kids.   We also have 2 rescue dogs, Pippin and Shandy, 7 chickens, and a bunny… I’ve always been an artsy person, I am a silversmith as well.  From the time I was little, I loved to color and create fun projects.  A couple of years after our oldest son was born (20 years ago), I was introduced to scrapbooking. I fell in love with it.  I love creating in my craft room with paper and a cup of coffee, listening to my echo podcasts or music.



This is Ruth, I have been doing scrapbooking and card making since 2010, my blog is called My Hobby My Art.  My style is C&S but I love to try and learn more styles and techniques. I am so trilled to be part of the SID team!!


I am a Michigan girl who has a crafty obsession. Thanks to my parents, I was encouraged to be creative at a very young age. My style is "vintage chic," I love to mix things up so I love to add modern touches to vintage but modern prints. I create cards, layouts, altered items, etc. When you can't find me in my studio I am most likely to be found in the kitchen cooking up a storm for my parents and brother. 

Monica

My name is Monica and I live in IL with my husband and 3 boys. To pay the bills and support my hobby I work at a bank as a part time teller. I like to say "What's better than bankers hours? Part time bankers hours." I love to be able to play in my craft room and create when I get a chance. I began making cards in 2010, after a little hiatus and enjoyed the smaller project size (which slowly helped me get back into scrapping). I love working with sketches and so I'm super excited to be a part of the Stick It Down card team! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.