Friday, May 18, 2018

May guest designer... Willa Jean!


Freckled Fawn is a craft and stationery brand founded in January 2012. Owners AesaLina and Richard Compton strive to create products that put a whimsical twist on modern trends. While Freckled Fawn's foundation is paper crafting, we continue to cross-pollinate our products between many industries. Freckled Fawn has transformed from a small boutique to an internationally-recognized craft brand.

Please welcome Willa Jean as our guest designer this month!
I married my HS sweetheart and this December, we will celebrate 38 years! We have two adult daughters. Meghan is 33 and married to her HS sweetheart. They have given us 7 perfect grandchildren (4 girls, 3 boys ages 13 to 4). Emily is 32 and single. She is completing her 4th year teaching third grade in Taipei, Taiwan! She gets 6 wks home (summer) then will be returning for another 2 yrs. I work full-time in the medical records dept at our hospital. My dh is a mailman. I started scrapbooking in 2006 and also make cards. I love this hobby!

Here is her page:

3 comments:

  1. Willa, I love how your layout reflects the story you shared in your bio. I also like the colors you chose for your layout. They look great together. Thanks for sharing your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.