Friday, May 25, 2018

May guest designer... Laura!

Freckled Fawn is a craft and stationery brand founded in January 2012. Owners AesaLina and Richard Compton strive to create products that put a whimsical twist on modern trends. While Freckled Fawn's foundation is paper crafting, we continue to cross-pollinate our products between many industries. Freckled Fawn has transformed from a small boutique to an internationally-recognized craft brand.
 
Please welcome Laura as our card guest designer this month!
 

Hello, dear friends! My name is Laura, LauraVi in virtual world (VI are the first two letters of my surname and http://www.vive-lavi.blogspot.it/ is my blog), I am a Primary School teacher, I live in Milan with my husband. I am so thrilled and honoured to be here as May Guest Designer!
I have been loving with scrapbooking since 2009. I like the ancient look of ordinary things, the objects that tell us a story, reading, colours (my favourite one is green), sea and its breath, Harry Potter and his world, cooking and other million things and activities.
 
The May SID card sketch inspired me so much and I created two cards. I immediately thought to realize the background with an embossing folder, but the final works are totally different.
Thank you very much to Ashley and other Ladies for this opportunity and for the monthly inspirations.


 Thank you, Laura, for your beautiful cards!

7 comments:

  1. What cute card, especially like the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Laura!!! Congrats...so very well deserved...❤

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Laura! Your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cards! Simple but full of things to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!!!!! Very very beautiful! Love you so much dear friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow !!! beautiful and so lovely card :) i really like your good idea so much.Thank for sharing.

    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.