Friday, September 22, 2017

September guest designer... Ashley


I'm a 46-yo mom to two boys, ages 18 and 8.  I've been married to my retired Marine husband for 12 1/2 years; meeting and marrying him was the best thing that ever happened to me!  I've been scrapbooking since my oldest was about three years old, and I got into card making a few years ago.  My husband says I am the keeper of memories for our family, and I truly love this craft!  I very rarely make a layout or card without using a sketch, and I'm always looking to try out new techniques and looking for new inspiration. 

Here is Ashley's card:


If you'd like to be a guest designer for SID in the future, all you have to do is play along with one - or all three! - of our challenges. We choose one winner from each sketch challenge to guest design for us!

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.