Friday, August 18, 2017

August guest designer... Angela!

Hi, I'm Angela and I'm super excited to be guest dt here at Stick It Down this month!
I've been scrapping for around 20yrs and love everything about it. My favorite part is reliving the moments that I've caught on camera and remembering the little things that would be forgotten otherwise. I have 4 kids; 2 girls 18 & 15 and 2 boys 14 & 7, so I always have lots to scrap about. Besides scrapping I enjoy softball, volleyball, hiking, camping and taking photos.

I mostly scrap 12x12 single page layouts and I love using sketches. The sketches here are awesome and I always enjoy the layout I create with them. This months sketch was perfect! I have this picture of my oldest at the lake and I just love the photo. Sometimes its hard to get great photos with all that direct sunlight, but this one turned out fantastic.


I also had a kit that I've used most of the paper from but still had this bigger portion of the paper with the bubbles on it. I knew it would be perfect for this layout. I stuck it down then splashed some of my dylusions ink on it. The hardest part for me is to wait for it to dry. I'm not good at setting it aside and working on something so I impatiently blow on and wave my layout around until its a little dry and then I go on. lol

After that the layout was pretty quick. The "sunkissed" title was a sticker that I cut apart to fit how I wanted it, I backed my photo in black to help it pop off the bright colors of the layout, added some more stickers and dew drops and here we are.

Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you enjoy Stick it Down sketches as much as I do! :)Angela

1 comment:

  1. Congrats and what a beautiful page, love all the soft colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.