Friday, August 25, 2017

August card guest designer... Danie

Please welcome Danie to the blog this month!
 
Hello!!!  from Huntsville, Ontario (Canada).  My name is Danie Ramirez-Diakun.  I am just thrilled to be Guest Designing with the Stick it Down  Card Team!

I am married to my awesome husband and our son is turning 9.  I have been "scrapbooking" all my life, keeping all my little treasures since.... I can remember.  I have been paper crafting for 7  glorious years, my preference is a fresh, clean look.  I love pretty paper, DIY embellies and all things crafting and creating.

When I was invited to guest design, I peeked at the card sketch & saw the word FLY...I knew I was making this card for my nephew.  He is off to post secondary in a few weeks - and a little intimidated.  I kept it simple and followed the sketch.  The poem inside it perfect....hop over to my blog to read it.   I can't wait to see what YOU do with this Sketch!!

I am active on social media:
Instagram:  danied.girl

Hop over and visit me. I would love for you to become a follower...

Thank you 
Danie
 xo
 
Here is Danie's card:
 
If you want to be a guest designer for SID in the future, you just need to play along with one of our challenges! We choose one person from each sketch challenge to guest design with us in the future!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the Guest Designing spot SID - I loved working with this sketch xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and what a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome Danie and what a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing remain forever. Then why to keep same patter of work again and again. Why to repeat same strategy for very essay. Use differ strategy for different subjects because every subject has its own meaning. Keep such posts on.Banner

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.