Wednesday, November 23, 2016

November guest designer: Kaylie

Welcome Kaylie as our double page guest designer this month!

 
Hiya, I'm Kaylie, and I live in Gloucestershire, UK.
I'm a very recent stay at home mum with one very well behaved toddler, my husband and my cat, Neko.
I love keeping busy and have enjoyed crafts of all sorts since I was a girl, It was only when I brought a Silhouette Portrait to make my wedding invites did I find out about scrapbooking, though I've kept memorabilia and taken lots of photos for years. I really love this hobby as it merges all my favorite things to do in one go. 
I started my blog (koalakreates.wordpress.com) a few months ago and will no doubt be completing more challenges in the future!
Thanks for reading :)

Here is our November double page sketch:
Here is Kaylie's page:

Love Kaylie's take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us this month, Kaylie :)

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.