Tuesday, November 15, 2016

meet the new double page design team!

I'm thrilled to be keeping most of my double page team, including Ali and Hanne who have been designing sketches for us! We have a couple of new team members joining us. Please welcome Tiiu, Lauren, and Niki, who will be on our double and our single page teams.


Ali
I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids, my son (4 in June) and my daughter (1 in June). They keep me very busy-our favorite things to do together are library trips, family crafts, and frequenting a nearby creek for hiking and swimming. My husband and I have been together for eight years, he is a wonderful father and he often facilitates my crafting time (so he is also my hero!).
I have a MA in Teaching and Learning with Technology, my teaching efforts right now are most directed at my children, but one day I would love to direct those efforts to a wider audience! For now I am enjoying being a mom and a teacher to the most important students in my life!
My scrapbooking really took off when I was pregnant with my son. I had been scrapping here and there since high school, but I became hooked when I had a tiny little person to take a million pictures of! I love using patterned paper and mixing patterns and colors that don’t necessarily “go” together. I especially love creating double pages, mostly because I have a TON of pictures to scrap and I enjoy making layouts that are cohesive and incorporate a lot of pictures.
I’m 51 years old, married and I have three grown up stepchildren. I have a full time job.
I and my DH love to travel and spend time at our cabin in the mountains. Everywhere we go we take pictures, a lot of pictures. I’ve been scrapping for about 11 years now and since we have a lot of pictures I love to make double pages layouts with many photos on. For me it’s important to tell a story, so journaling are essential for me. Most of the time I write my journal by hand. Early I found out that stamps was great to use on my pages. The last years I have also gone into mixed media, and love to use paints, mists, inks and other mediums on my pages, often together with stencils and stamps. Sometimes I make my own embellishments and I alter chipboard to go with my photos.
I also make single layouts, cards and altered projects.



Hi, I am Tina.I live in South Williamsport, PA. I am married to a wonderful man now 22 years between the 2 of us we have 8 kids, 17 Grandkids, 2 Greatgrandkid with a pair of twins and another on the way :) We are the owners to 1 fur-baby too, Buddy an Australian cattle dog (Blue Heelers) and has been part of our lives since 2004. I'm a mold ejection laborer working the night shift for Shop Vac


I started scrapbooking in 2007 when 2 coworkers/friends took me to my first crop, one of the girls said all I needed to bring was the pictures and anything special to go with them, she provided me with my first album and I had access to her supply of paper. I fell in love with the hobby that day and have been doing it since, that year for Christmas they gave me my first tote-bag kit that I still use when going to crops. I love to scrap in my Scrapcave (scraproom) it gives a chance to relax and enjoy the process of preserving memories. I scrap, make cards, smash and project life.
 
 
Hello! My name is Ronna and I live in Huntsville, Ontario. I share my life with my husband Bruce and more scrappy supplies than I’ll ever be able to use. I am the mother of two grown children, who, together with their spouses, manage to land themselves in enough interesting situations that I have no shortage of photographs to scrapbook.
I enjoy many crafts, but mainly scrapbooking and quilting. When I’m in my scrappy space, all I ever think about is trying to find the perfect papers and embellies to match. I love working threads into my layouts. My craft room really is where fabric and paper collide.
I started my scrapbooking journey almost 2 1/2 years ago and became completely addicted. I am thrilled to be working with such a talented team at Stick it Down.




I'm Lauren and I'm from Philadelphia, PA. I've been married to my husband Mike for 9 years.  We met in elementary school and started dating the summer after we graduated from high school. We have two furbabies, Rocky the Boxer and Daphne the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. I work from home for a yearbook publishing company, so even in my job, I work with photography and page layouts. I started scrapbooking 14 years ago and I am absolutely obsessed. My other hobbies include antiquing, photography, reading, gardening, and cooking/baking. I love to travel, and that provides so many scrapportunities for layouts. 

Tiiu
Hi everyone! I'm Tiiu and I live in Ontario Canada with my husband and two cats, Tiffany and Bella. By day, and night, I'm a paramedic. I've also been taking courses at my local university, so I'm attempting to juggle work and school, and my hobbies to keep me sane. I was introduced to scrapbooking 10 years ago when my work partner was making her wedding album and I became obsessed with all the pretty papers. I'm still pretty paper obsessed.
I love to travel and take pictures so scrapbooking is a natural fit. I have also been really fortunate to attend scrapbook events yearly, mostly across the US, and have made some amazing friends (and really pretty projects) along the way. In addition to scrapbooking, I've been known to make the odd card, I'm slowly learning to knit and crochet thanks to the very helpful YouTube, I want to get better at brush stroke calligraphy, and I have also done some furniture repainting/upcycling. I love to scrapbook with sketches, so I am thrilled to be joining the Stick It Down team!


Hey there, I'm Niki. I live near London in the UK with my hubby and our two young kiddies, Sophie aged 5 and Max aged 3 who are pretty much always the subjects of my layouts.
Aside from being a full time mum, near enough full time childminder, I would also call myself a full time scrapper! I teach scrapbooking classes locally, am on the Hey Little Magpie design team, the Silhouette UK design team and GoGo Getaway design team and I average around 30 layouts per month! I just love playing with pretty paper and glittery things and enjoy keeping all those memories of my babies and my day to day life. My favourite manufacturers right now are Crate Paper and Cocoa Vanilla Studio, oh and Pinkfresh Studio and I would describe my scrappy style as a 'throw it all on' kind of style. I love to drink vanilla coffee and eat shortbread biscuits while I scrap. Thanks so much for having me on the Stick it Down design team I can't wait to get my scrap on with you! xx


Thank you ladies for joining the SID team! I am so excited about the team this term!!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.