Monday, June 13, 2016

June - December single page scrapbook team!

We have a couple members staying and a lot of new faces! Please welcome our single page ladies!


Hi!, my name is Loreto Barsby (Lore Scrap), I’m Chilean and I live in Santiago with my husband and two little daughters. I met the scrapbook in 2013 and since then it was love a first sight and I don’t go a day without seeking scrappy inspiration.
My Family  are the primary subject matter of my layout, they are my inspirations for scrapping, I'm rarely without a camera to capture the moment. I don’t really have a certain style, but I would define my style as simple an colorful. I’m so excited to be a part of the Stick It Down!!!


Angelika

Hi, my name is Angelika. I am an x-ray technologist by day, living in Ottawa, ON with my husband, and our lovely Himalayan doll-faced kitty, named Qi (pronounced Key). I have been scrapbooking for 7 years now. Some of my other hobbies include bellydancing and making dance costumes, photography, painting, sewing, and making things. I love to travel, and to record our various adventures on scrapbook pages. I also like to scrap about my cat, family, and friends.

Kriszti
I'm Kriszti (aka Krysty), I live in Hungary , a small country in Central Europe

I live my fantastic husband and us beautiful daughter, Fanni .

I have been a very addicted to scrapbooking 2013th
When you do not take care , or playing a family, find the cooking, baking, gardening and, of course , papercrafting.

I want to take us by documenting the unforgettable moments of joy , so that I can relive those precious moments from time to time. So minibooks or scrapbook pages is a lot of fun for me

It always come good for creative solutions to make life easier.

I was so lucky to be here in this fantastic blog!
  
Khristina


My name is Khristina and I live in the Arizona with my husband and three adventurous children. I am a Registered Nurse and also spent nearly ten years teaching middle school and high school students through the Teach for America program. I have been a crafter and scrapbooker since I was a child and taught in a scrapbook store throughout college. I love to complete traditional layouts as well as pocket scrapbooking spreads along with cards, home, and party décor  with my supplies. I really enjoy working with sketches as a jumping off point to create something amazing using my stash.  I really love to meet and network with crafters from around the world and am really looking forward to working with all of you to push the creative envelope and try new things.   

Laura

I’m Laura Rumble, an M.E. suffering crafty scrapping Auntie in my early thirties from the UK.  Besides creating and spending time with my nephew I enjoy nature and food, and they often become my scrapping topics.  I’d describe my style as lots of white with pops of bright colours and I usually have sequins and/or ribbon on my layouts! 


Hi, my name is Raquel Martin and I live in Barcelona, Spain, with my husband and my little baby, Marc. He is four months old.
I'm an optimistic person and a little bit sheepish.
I work full time as a Secretary in a Hight School, I love my work.
My hobbies are travelling, playing to ski, to take a photo, and I love to do Scrapbooking. I like to keeper memories of my family and my friends, and I like to present scrapbook works to them.
I have got a blog since six years (http://semanasquepasancomodias.blogspot.com.es/) and I like to share my craft works and to meet an other scrapbookers.
 

Hello, everyone. My name is Cathy. And I live in Keelung City of Taiwan with my husband , a 18 years old daughter and a dog name little Ben. For my profession I teach Chinese literary in junior high school .  I have always loved playing with handmaking, which has resulted in hobbies like sewing, baking, and garden design.  I start with making cards for my daughter’s birthday,  After my crafty friends took me into scrapbooking 3 years ago, I just completely addicted to it. So I always want to spent more time for make a layout.  It’s so much fun to choose the papers, colors, inks, embellishments and other mediums. Hope you join us at Stick It Down and also welcome to visit my Blog at http://cat677c.pixnet.net/blog
 

4 comments:

  1. Warm welcom to all the new DT members. Can't waith to see your creations.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to working with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats ladies and welcome. Can't wait to see all your creations.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.