Friday, June 10, 2016

June - December card design team!

Welcome back all of our card team ladies :) Evelyn will be switching from the double page team to the card team this term.

My name is Alison and I live in Bend, Oregon right in the center of Oregon. I am married and have one ten year old daughter along with a dog named Wrinkles. I started traditional scrapbooking over ten year ago which branched out into card making, mini albums, and other paper crafts. I work part time as Speech Language Pathologist helping children birth to five years of age. On my days off I keep busy crafting, volunteering at my daughter’s school, gardening, reading, and enjoying the outdoors.

Hi, Colleen from the beautiful state of Michigan. I am a mother, wife and grandmother to 6 very active kids. I have been scrapping for about 15 years but seriously scrapping for about 6 years. My style is eclectic, and evolving. I love to make cards and make quite a few. I make them for myself, my mother and for my daughter. I loved altering boxes that I fill with my cards and give them as gifts. I also create layouts and love to try to make each one unique while still have the photo be the focal point. I love making flowers and create most of the flowers on my projects.

Jessica K
My name is Jessica Kaiser and I live in Saskatchewan, Canada.  I’m a stay-at-home mom & homemaker (my primary job!).


I have been a crafter for as long as I can remember!  In 2007, I was introduced to rubber stamping and my passion has taken off from there!  I offer local cardmaking and papercrafting classes out of my home.  I love to learn new techniques and styles of cardmaking.  I am primarily a cardmaker, although I do love to scrapbook as well.  My cards are currently sold in 4 locations locally.


I would describe my style as very clean – so sketches work great for me!    I definitely like to try different styles though and have put abstract creations together – but they usually end up being clean designs anyways!  I’m so excited to be joining such a fun Sketch Design Team!

In my spare time, I love to cook & bake and I’m a Zumba Fitness Instructor.
 

Jessica S

I am a stay at home mom to 4 kids, ages 3, 5, 7, and 9.  They definitely keep me busy, but it is so worth it! I can't imagine spending my life doing anything else.  My husband and I have been married for 11 years. 



Besides scrapbooking and card making, I like to work out, volunteer at my kids' school and church, and practice my photography.  I started scrapbooking when I was still in high school. I added in card making a few years later. I figured I had all the supplies, I might as well use them for cards too! If you would like to see more of my work, you can visit my blog at http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/.



My name is Lori and I live in a small SW Missouri town with my husband and our two sons. We also have a daughter who is married and has a sweet little girl that I get the pleasure of watching while her Mommy works. I started scrapbooking 18 years ago, and card making soon followed. Making cards gives me that quick creative fix that I sometimes need. Nothing relaxes me more than spending time in my craft room and creating cards and layouts.


Hello, my name is Sharon! I am super excited to be part of SID's Design Team!! YAY!! I cannot wait to see what beautiful and inspiring paper creativity is born here! :)  

My long suffering husband has had to put up with me for over 20 years now. :) 

We have three children (2 boys and a girl), 2 dogs, and a cat.  I have been scrapbooking since our 

oldest was a baby, and he is at university now. So it's been awhile! :)  

My creative spirit can be influenced by everything from my mood, to something that I experienced or an image that I have seen. I think just the nature of being inventive is what I love! Thanks for taking a moment to read a little about me. :)

Please stop in at my blog, and say "hello"..... http://seaviewscrapping.blogspot.com/

I’m Evelyn.  Like most of you, I have always been crafty one way or another.  I knit, did counted cross-stitch for a few years, and have made beaded Christmas tree ornaments.  I’ve kept a scrapbook since I was a girl.  It included grainy, out of focus black and white photos taken on school field trips and around my home, locks of hair from when I got it cut, and paint samples from when I painted my bedroom walls (pink and yellow!)  When I discovered scrapbooking, I took that old scrapbook apart and re-made it using all acid-free materials.  My first die cutting machine was the Cricut Expression.  I now have two of them, a Gypsy, a Cameo and a Portrait, and use all of them to make scrapbook layouts, cards, and other paper items as well.  I'm honored and excited to be a member of the Stick it Down design team and its newest card sketch designer!

2 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.