Friday, May 27, 2016

May guest designer: Michiele

Please welcome our double page guest designer this month...
Hi everyone!  I’m Michiele from Oklahoma.  I am married to my high school sweetheart, Ky.  We have been married for 26 years and have three great teenagers.  I started scrapbooking when my first child was born - 19 years ago.  I have done both digital and paper scrapbooking, but my favorite is definitely paper scrapbooking.  I don’t get the same relaxing feel from digital as I do from paper scrapbooking. I go through phases scrapbooking so I am definitely behind!

My style is pretty simple.  I wish I would be more adventurous.  I almost always do double layouts with multiple pictures.  My favorite tool is my Silhouette Cameo.  I use it to create cut outs and lots of vinyl lettering. I am currently working our our Caribbean cruise from 2013.

and here is her page using our double page sketch:

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job and you started a lot longer ago than me though I have always been into crafts. I love my Silhouette Cameo too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.