Our next term will run from July to December 2016. Please do not apply if you cannot commit to this time frame.
What you will do:
- provide one project per month, with possible special events during the six month term
- comment on all submissions as you are assigned
- post our challenge to your blog and other social media outlets
- have projects completed and posted one week before the deadline
- an active blog
- a Facebook account as this is where the DT "meets"
- a love for sketches
- organizational and time management skills
- provide the sketches one month in advance
- provide your posting schedule and commenting assignments
- be supportive and encouraging
- share your photo and your blog link on the SID blog
- share your project on various social media outlets
- send an email to Stick it Down at StickItDownChallenges@gmail.com with the subject line "Design Team Call"
- include your name and location
- include a list of current commitments (no experience necessary!)
- include three of your favorite layouts that best display your style and suit the requirements of the team you are applying for (ie submit cards if you are applying for the card team)
- introduce yourself in few brief sentences
- If you have experience or are interested in designing sketches, please include a few of your sketch designs in your application as well.
We are celebrating national scrapbook day by doing a giveaway this month! If you participate in any of our sketches this month, you will be entered to win this:
We have three sketches each month and you can enter each sketch so you can have THREE chances to win!