Tuesday, September 22, 2015

September guest designer: Sandy Ross

Welcome Sandy as our double page sketch guest designer this month!

My name is Sandy Ross and I live in Southern Ontario and I am married to a wonderful man who supports my scrapbooking hobby. We have three amazing grown children and two adorable grandsons. They are my inspiration for scrapbooking - to capture and cherish memories forever.

I’ve been crafty as long as I can remember, but seriously addicted to scrapbooking for the last six years. I also love to sew and quilting is my passion.

I can’t say I have a distinct style because I really like experimenting and trying new techniques. I love to follow sketches and I am on two design teams. ScrapMuch? & Stuck?! Sketches.

Thank you Stick It Down for having me as a guest designer!

4 comments:

Thank you for stopping by to visit us at Stick it Down! We love having you.